Paid search marketing means you advertise within the sponsored listings of a search engine or a partner site by paying either each time your ad is clicked (pay-per-click – PPC) or less commonly, when your ad is displayed (cost-per-impression – CPM). Some search engines will make it easy for users to determine which search results are natural and which are paid, while others will mix the results making it more difficult for users to determine which are the paid search results. Also called sponsored search.
There are many reasons to include paid search in your marketing strategy. When setting up your paid search campaigns, we will ask you to consider the following:
1) Immediate Traffic – Pay per click marketing is the fastest way to an advertisement for your business to show in the top search results your brand new websites that have little to no exposure in the search engines.
2) First Page Exposure – visitors very rarely look beyond the first page search results or click through the pages to find a relevant company. Pay per click marketing the fastest way to get an advertisement for your business to show in the top search results (in the sponsored advertisements) on Google, Yahoo and Bing.
3) Targeted ads – businesses are having the ability to change, edit, test, optimise and track for maximum effectiveness the paid search advertisements displayed in the sponsored results.
4) Geo-Targeting – it allows businesses to display their ads to show on the search engines to specified areas, postcodes, cities that you could deliver your product or service to. This feature allows your budget to go further as you are only displaying ads to potential customers.
5) Ad Scheduling – we will allow you to select specific days and times of the day to run the ads. This is extremely helpful for you & us as it allows us to get the best response from consumer or when they are able to respond in a timely manner.
6) Easy Tracking and report creation – every ad, every keyword and all the money spent can be tracked down to the pence. This allows for very accurate ROI and makes paid search marketing essential for any business or self employed individual.
Call us now or request your free no-obligation quote today!